We want to help relieve any anxiety you may be feeling about coming along to your first appointment at Seed Psychology.
To prepare for your appointment, be sure to complete these steps in advance:
- Complete your intake form (make sure to include your credit card details)
- Finalize your mental health care plan with your GP if applicable. Ensure your Mental health care plan ismade out to Seed Psychology
- To avoid cancellation fees, be sure to make any appointment changes at least 2 days before your
What to expect at your first appointment on site?
- If you are driving, there is a range of street parking options available. If arriving via public transport,
there is a tram stop right near our building
- On arrival, our amazing office team will welcome you into the building
- If you are nice and early, you will have a little time to relax in one of our waiting areas
- You will receive a warm welcome when you are greeted by your Psychologist
- Your Psychologist will invite you into one of our beautiful treatment rooms for your session
- Once you are comfortable, your session will begin. Your Psychologist will be there to support you the whole time
- Your Psychologist will advise you of what to expect from their session with you in detail and answer any questions you may have.
- During your first session, your psychologist will guide you to share any concerns or difficulties you may be experiencing to allow them to develop a treatment plan tailored to you.
- When your session is complete, your psychologist will assist you in scheduling another appointment
- aligned with your treatment plan.
- We will then look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
- If you require any immediate support in the interim, please contact our team or relevant crisis services
What to expect for your first Telehealth appointment?
- It is important to set up a private, comfortable space for your Telehealth appointment
- We suggest setting up your device in advance and having it connected to a power source to avoid any
unnecessary disruptions to your session
- Be ready 5-10 minutes early to help prepare your mind
- Ensure you have everything you need for your appointment near by including things like water, tissues
- Have a journal and pen nearby to help make any notes during your session
- At the time of your appointment, click through to join your appointment, your Psychologist will be
waiting for you.
- Your Psychologist will advise you of what to expect from their session with you in detail and answer any
questions you may have.
- During your first session, your psychologist will guide you to share any concerns or difficulties you may
be experiencing to allow them to develop a treatment plan tailored to you.
- At the end of your session, your Psychologist will help you book your next appointment in line with your
- Enjoy some quiet time after your session before moving on with your day
- If you require any immediate support in between sessions, please contact our team or relevant crisis
We look forward to meeting you.