- Life transitions
- Stress & burnout
- Interpersonal relationships (open communication, boundary setting, conflict management)
- Enhancing life meaning & value
- Anxiety, depression and worry
- Grief and loss
- Emotion regulation strategies
- Existential issues, identity & purpose
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Positive psychology
- Motivational interviewing
- Schema-informed practice
Having worked in private practice, community health, judicial and correctional settings, I’ve met and worked with a diverse range of people. This, I believe has not only enhanced my skills as a psychologist, but also my qualities as a fellow human being who is on this journey called ‘life’ alongside you.
How I will help you:
We do it together.
My three favourite things:
- Travelling the world
- Eating and cooking wholesome food
- Nature: smelling rain on fresh earth, watching the sunset, listening to the sound of water, sitting in the sunshine.