- Anxiety – panic attacks, social anxiety, generalised anxiety
- Adjusting to change
- Health issues – living with health conditions, pain, sleep
- Stress – relationships, work, study
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness and relaxation strategies
- Humanistic/Client-Centred Therapy
- Compassion-based approaches (CFT/MSC)
- Clinical Hypnosis (in conjunction with other therapies only)
Helping adults improve their psychological health and wellbeing is my passion. My clients include people with diverse abilities, backgrounds, occupations, and members of the LGBTQIAP+ community. For the past 20 years, my work has been in varied organisations, public health services and in private practice.
After finishing postgraduate clinical psychology training in Melbourne, I completed further professional development to become an endorsed clinical psychologist. I enjoy keeping my skills up to date by completing many hours of additional professional development every year.
I value authenticity, equality, respect and compassion.
How I will help you:
You may be struggling with life’s many challenges. It’s not easy being human these days. We’ll work together to create a comfortable therapy environment where you feel understood and supported. Using evidence-based approaches, we will identify your main issues and explore why they started, why they are continuing, and create a flexible plan for realistic and sustainable change. We may work on current issues, future challenges, and past experiences that are still affecting your life.
My preference is to work with people who would like regular sessions and are open to attending at least eight to ten sessions. We’ll aim to reduce the frequency of our sessions over time depending on your needs.
My three favourite things:
- Supporting people during a stage of their life journey
- Visiting farmers’ markets
- Exploring Victoria’s beaches and country towns