- Addressing low self-worth, shame, self-criticism
- Interpersonal difficulties intervention
- Depression intervention
- Anxiety intervention
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Trauma counselling and support
- Grief and Loss counselling and support
- Managing life transitions and stressors
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
I work from a person-centered and compassion-focused approach to support your needs holistically. I put the therapeutic alliance and the client’s theory of change at the forefront of therapeutic intervention. I have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to work across the life span, which has provided a broad perspective of an individual’s lived experiences. I have worked both in a face-to-face capacity and have extensive experience working via Telehealth in private practices. A significant aspect of my roles had been working within the family system, liaising with teachers, other health professionals, and support workers to assist an individual to achieve their goals. I have also had opportunities to work with rural communities in a Telehealth format.
How I will help you:
I work from a person-centred and compassion-focused approach to support your needs holistically. I put the therapeutic alliance at the forefront of therapeutic intervention. I believe in working with your own internal strengths and wisdom to create change. The sessions will focus on working as a team to develop the skills, emotional awareness, and emotional resilience to meet your goals.
My three favourite things:
- Running long distances.
- Eating any kind of pasta.
- Listening to music.