- Relationship Difficulties
- Building self-esteem and confidence issues
- Anxiety, Depression and Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Enhancing life satisfaction and well-being.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Schema Therapy.
As the co-practice owner of Seed Psychology, I have a strong commitment and passion for helping people achieve positive mental health and gain greater life satisfaction.
Over the past fifteen years, I have worked as a clinical psychologist in community and hospital mental health settings. I have extensive experience working with complex mental health issues including major depression, bipolar affective disorder, OCD and anxiety disorders.
With warmth, empathy and compassion, I will help you learn new skills and insights that enhance your mental well-being, and help you achieve the goals that are most important to you.
How I will help you:
With warmth and professionalism, I will work collaboratively with you to gain a greater understanding of your difficulties, develop new skills, and help you achieve your personal goals. It is important to me that you feel safe, understood and empowered throughout the therapy process.
My three favourite things:
- Travel and learning about people and cultures
- Nature and wildlife
- Experiencing new things.