- Relationship difficulties and relationship building skills
- Building self-esteem, assertiveness skills and self-confidence
- Insight oriented psychotherapy
- Grief, loss and adjustment to life changes
- Enhancing life satisfaction, well-being and quality of life
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Schema Therapy.
As a Clinical Psychologist, Board Approved Clinical Supervisor and co-owner of Seed Psychology, I have a strong commitment and passion to supporting people reach their goals, and helping people feel empowered in their journey towards well-being.
Over the past 18 years, I have worked in community, hospital and private mental health settings. I have extensive experience working with complex mental health issues including major depression, bipolar affective disorder, OCD and anxiety disorders. I have a particular interest in working with relationship difficulties, as well as intergenerational/cultural adjustment issues and draw upon a range of therapeutic approaches.
With warmth, empathy and compassion, I seek to offer clients experiences of feeling genuinely heard, accepted and understood, and to provide support through learning new skills and developing deeper understanding of oneself. Through this we work towards the goals most important to you, enhancing mental well-being and developing greater life satisfaction.
How I will help you:
With warmth and professionalism, I will work collaboratively with you to gain a greater understanding of your difficulties, develop new skills, and help you achieve your personal goals. It is important to me that you feel safe, understood and empowered throughout the therapy process.
My three favourite things:
- Travel and learning about people, cultures and food.
- Being connected to nature and wildlife, and gardening
- Engaging in new experiences for learning, growth and of course fun