- Life Transitions / Adjustment
- Self-esteem / confidence development
- Emotional Regulation
- Anger management
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting concerns
- Relationship concerns
- Deaf Aware
- LGBTQI+ Ally
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy (Level 1 trained)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion and Mindfulness based interventions
I am consistently humbled that I have the very special privilege of supporting people through the process of making meaningful and lasting changes in their lives. I have many years of experience working with families, young people and adults in the community, and also have experience in several other mental health and counselling roles including private practice, the Department of Corrections and Deaf-sector organisations.
How I will help you:
It is important to me that you experience a non-judgmental and nurturing space, where genuine effort is focused on addressing the concerns you bring to therapy. Therefore, while I am compassionate and gentle in my approach, I am careful to maintain a steady path toward helping you to achieve your goals. I am passionate about helping individuals to become curious about their thoughts, behaviours and emotions, and to consider daily observations as potential opportunities for growth. I have a particular interest in treating anxiety, stress and emotional overwhelm, as well as providing support for parents and families with evidence-based coping strategies and emotion coaching.
My three favourite things:
- Gardening – I love my veggie patch!
- Travel adventures, from camping to going overseas with my family
- Trying new things – just recently started playing social soccer and loving it!