- Anxiety, stress and depression treatment
- Worry and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) treatment
- Relationship difficulties and couple therapy
- Practical strategies and advice.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness based therapy
- Schema Therapy.
I am a Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience working with adults suffering from depression, anxiety, OCD and worry. I have specialist training and experience in relationship and couple therapy. After running several hundred classes on wellbeing, mindfulness, depression and anxiety, I am currently running informal training sessions for clinical psychology students. Previously I have worked at the Melbourne Clinic Psychiatric Hospital, in private practise, and at Family Drug Help, counselling the family members of people with drug and alcohol problems.
How I will help you:
I aim to create a friendly, understanding, and relaxed environment in session. Together, we will work to fully understand your current difficulties and background history to find the best possible approach to take in therapy. I will help you using scientifically validated treatments, while maintaining a strong focus on your specific needs. My goal is to increase your understanding of yourself, to increase your wellbeing through practical strategies and to help you develop a more fulfilling and engaged life.
My three favourite things:
- Keeping fit (bike riding and squash at the moment)
- Creative projects (and running my business)
- Experiencing new cultures