- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress management
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Enhancing wellbeing and life meaning.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing.
I am a clinical psychologist with extensive experience in the public mental health sector prior to joining Seed Psychology. I have worked with a wide range of mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, emotion regulation, interpersonal difficulties, psychosis, bipolar disorder, and issues related to motivation, identity, self-confidence and self-esteem. I am passionate about helping people live their most fulfilling life and believe that significant change begins with the smallest step.
How I will help you:
I provide a warm, compassionate, therapeutic environment where you can explore any difficulties that you may be facing within a safe, nonjudgmental space. I will work with you collaboratively and transparently, focusing on your strengths and teaching skills to help you to tackle challenges and work toward valued life goals. My primary aim is to support you to achieve greater insight, identify ways to better manage distress and maximize your mental wellbeing.
My three favourite things:
- Keeping fit and active – yoga, jogging and cycling
- Travel and new experiences
- Eating out with friends and family.