- Anxiety and Depression
- Perinatal mental health
- Family systems (Parenting Counselling)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorders
- Relational trauma
- Grief and loss.
- Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Schema-informed Therapy.
I have worked in public mental health and as a psychologist in a school environment. Since becoming a psychologist, I have found it immensely rewarding to observe clients overcome challenges and flourish in their lives.
I enjoy working with a broad range of clients, including parents, young children and their families, as well as adults across the lifespan. I use evidence-based treatments with an emphasis on personal transformation.
How I will help you:
I have a warm and inclusive style which cultivates openness in our therapeutic relationship. Together we will collaborate to establish goals, and work to understand patterns that may be causing emotional difficulties. I will support you in taking an active role in your own path towards wellness.
My three favourite things:
- Sustainability and gardening
- Swimming in nature
- Always learning more about people and human behaviour.