- Anxiety, stress, panic and depression treatments
- Couples therapy
- Treating emotion regulation difficulties
- Working with existential and spiritual crises
- Treating children, adolescents, families and parenting issues
- Helping you discover your temperament, character and attachment style.
- Mindfulness-based Therapy
- Integral and Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Group work
- Transpersonal: a mind, body and spirit approach
- Solution and strength-based approach.
My work as a therapist with you is informed by 25 years working in private practice, as well as in community health where I have run youth, music, disability and men’s health programs. I previously worked at Darebin Community Health, The Clinic 279 Preston, Mind Body Health Moonee Ponds, and Autumn Retreat Thornbury. I have a particular interest in couples therapy, and understanding the processes toward wholeness, growth, wellbeing and health within relationships.
I have been published extensively on topics such as men’s health, couples therapy, and integral psychology. I love research and applying the findings. I bring this knowledge from both contemporary science and the contemplative traditions to help inform unique therapeutic support when working with people seeking to live from their centre.
How I will help you:
I aim for a warm, collaborative, safe and trusting therapeutic relationship. We will work together to understand your issues, explore potential solutions and tailor them to suit your needs. You will develop practical strategies to find your centre, improving your health and wellbeing.
My three favourite things:
- Building and carpentry at home for the family
- Playing with my band at music festivals.