- Adults with childhood trauma (i.e., physical, sexual or emotional abuse)
- Preparation for or adjustment to parenthood
- Recent life change, study, work or relationship
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Short term psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Long term psychodynamic psychotherapy.
I am a clinical psychologist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of my clients. After completing my studies I undertook further training with the Melbourne Institute of Psychoanalysis. I have worked in public mental health, providing long-term psychological therapy to patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. I have also worked in private practice, providing short-term psychological therapy to patients with early childhood trauma.
How I will help you:
In our initial meetings, I will provide an opportunity for you to feel comfortable, and for you and I to develop a shared understanding of your difficulties. In subsequent sessions we work through these difficulties with the aim of developing insight and understanding, letting go of painful ways of relating with yourself and others, increased compassion for yourself and others, and accessing the freedom to live a life that is truly yours.
My three favourite things:
- Melbourne Coffee
- Going out for breakfast
- Catching up with friends