- Anxiety, stress and depression treatment
- Building a positive self-image and treating low self-esteem
- Women’s wellbeing issues and self-development
- Coping with separation and relationship difficulties.
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Positive Psychology
- Schema therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness based therapy and stress reduction strategies.
I have worked as a clinical psychologist for nearly ten years, primarily in private psychology clinics. Before becoming a clinical psychologist, I spent several years abroad working as a social worker and teaching at universities. As well as completing my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology I also have a Master’s degree in Buddhist Studies which I undertook whilst living in Thailand. I am very interested in the impact of mindfulness and meditation on stress and well-being, and I have presented my research and findings at international conferences.
How I will help you:
I am a warm, engaging and non-judgmental clinical psychologist, and I am very passionate about improving the well-being and growth of my clients. I aspire to a holistic and empowering approach to therapy that will help you to better cope with challenging life situations and to reach your potential.
My three favourite things:
- Being a mum
- Trying new experiences – theatre, music, travel
- Wellbeing and self-development, including yoga, meditation, being in nature and exercise