- Depressive and panic disorders
- Workplace issues
- Eating disorders/disordered eating
- Pervasive developmental disorders (Autism and Asperger Syndrome)
- Substance abuse disorders.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Psychodynamic approaches.
I am a Clinical Psychologist with several years of experience in treating depressive and panic disorders, post traumatic stress disorders, grief and loss, personality disorders, workplace issues and substance abuse disorders. I have a particular interest in the treatment of eating disorders and pervasive developmental disorders (Autism and Asperger Syndrome) in adults and children. I am also an Italian native speaker and can provide therapy in English and Italian.
How I will help you:
My aim is to help you reduce your need to act on negative emotions, learn tools to better cope with and reduce your emotional distress, and improve your quality of life.
My three favourite things: