- Depression, anxiety and stress treatment
- PTSD and complex trauma
- Emotion regulation and interpersonal difficulties
- Gender, sexual diversity and cultural identity.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused CBT
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
I am a Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience working in the public health and private practice fields. I am particularly experienced in working with survivors of trauma and people from diverse cultural backgrounds, with a range of presenting difficulties. I draw on eclectic evidence-based approaches to deliver individual centred interventions and improve the psychological health and functioning of my clients. I enjoy working with people from all walks of life and am passionate about human rights and social justice issues. I am also a board approved supervisor and welcome the opportunity to support the development of other psychologists.
How I will help you:
Using a warm, non-judgemental and relaxed approach, I will collaborate with you to identify priority areas of focus to improve your health and wellbeing and foster a sense of self-acceptance and self-compassion. We will do this with the help of evidence-based interventions that may include increasing your understanding of psychological difficulties, learning new skills to cope with distress, lifestyle changes and/or challenging unhelpful belief systems.
My three favourite things:
- Being in nature (mountains or the beach)
- Great conversations.