- Anxiety and Depression Treatment
- Treating emotion regulation difficulties
- Grief counselling
- Treating negative persistent behaviour patterns causing difficulties in daily life (such as family relationships, work settings)
- Fluent in German language.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Schema Therapy.
I have more than 35 years experience as a clinical psychologist, having helped many individuals to understand and overcome their mental health concerns. I worked for almost thirty years at St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne, as well as a community health centre, and in private practice. I undertook my training as a clinical psychologist in Germany before moving to Australia.
How I will help you:
I create a friendly, compassionate, non-judgemental and welcoming environment in session, where we will work together to help you overcome obstacles in your life. With a deeper understanding about your situation, current difficulties and background history, we will develop an individually-tailored treatment plan that will help you create a more contented and meaningful life.
My three favourite things:
- Reading biographies and historical novels
- Being outdoors.