CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST/PSYCHOLOGIST (CONTRACT POSITION)
Who are Seed Psychology?
Seed Psychology is a growing psychological practice located in Brunswick, Victoria. The two Directors, Geeta and Kealey, started Seed Psychology in 2009, with the driving focus of building a caring and compassionate practice that delivers highest-quality client care, but which also provides a warm and supportive team environment for psychologists. The Seed Psychology team now comprises sixteen wonderful psychologists, and an amazing administrative support team.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the best psychological practice in northern Melbourne – delivering the highest-quality service that improves our client’s wellbeing and life satisfaction, encourages their personal growth, and renews confidence in themselves and their future. Our practice philosophy is: ‘Growth, Renewal, and Wellbeing’.
A position is open for 2018! Your opportunity to join the Seed Psychology team
Seed Psychology is looking for a warm and friendly psychologist to join our team, working up to 4 days per week.
What can Seed Psychology offer you?
- A supportive environment with mentoring and career development opportunities
- The support of our administration team, who are on-hand 6 days per week.
- A collegial team culture with an emphasis on peer supervision, team meetings and social events
- A well-established and consistent referral base. We have strong working relationships with GPs and psychiatrists
- An appreciation of work-life balance and an understanding for the need of flexible working arrangements if required
- Competitive remuneration
- A lovely and expansive period setting – our office is a beautiful 1920s refurbished town manor
- Close to cafes (with good coffee, very important!)
- Close to the CBD and ample all-day parking.
What skills and training are we looking for?
- Postgraduate qualifications in psychology
- Current APS membership – College membership desirable
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligible to provide Medicare psychological services
- Previous clinical/consulting experience working in a hospital, consultancy and/or private practice
- Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of presenting difficulties.
We look forward to hearing from you!