Who are we?
Seed Psychology is a unique inner Melbourne clinic that supports caring and compassionate psychologists to deliver highest-quality client care. We are renowned for our warm, lively and supportive team environment, wonderful psychologists, and an amazing administrative support team. At Seed, our objective is to provide a service that improves our client’s wellbeing and life satisfaction, encourages their personal growth, and renews confidence in themselves and their future. ‘Growth, Renewal, and Wellbeing’…
Due to expansion, we’re currently looking for a warm, enthusiastic and skilled psychologist to join our team in Brunswick. 2-5 days preferred.
We’re offering both employment and independent practitioner opportunities. See below for details.
What we offer
At Seed we make it our mission to ensure your time with us is incredibly rewarding with a host of benefits.
- Growth—be welcomed into a warm and supportive team environment to help you flourish and grow within the private practice setting.
- Receive the support of a dedicated Clinical Team Leader providing individual and group supervision, learning and professional development opportunities tailored to suit your needs.
- Be supported by our dedicated and vibrant administration team, including our office manager, who are there to help 6 days a week.
- Benefit from innovative and well-established procedures to ensure your day-to-day is seamless, allowing you to completely focus on client care (including COVID-safe procedures).
- Make use of an easy to navigate and advanced IT infrastructure with a dedicated help-desk team.
- Renewal—Be part of a welcoming and warm collegial team culture with a strong emphasis on peer supervision, team meetings, and regular social events. We genuinely value support and connection to complement the therapeutic work we do.
- Share in a very strong and well-established referral base. With over 12 years in the local area, we have developed close working relationships with GPs, psychiatrists and allied health professionals. This of course also means you’ll be busy all year round, with no ‘slow’ periods.
- Wellbeing—Promotion of flexible working arrangements, and an appreciation of work-life balance to enhance personal wellbeing. Onsite and remote work options to suit.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills more broadly or cultivate a particular area of interest.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
Not to mention, the opportunity to work from an expansive, light-filled space, set within a beautifully renovated art deco period home. Brunswick East is also home to amazing cafes (with good coffee of course!), close to the CBD and ample all-day parking.
What we’re looking for
- Postgraduate qualifications in psychology
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligibility to provide Medicare psychological services
- Desirable—previous clinical/consulting experience working in a hospital, consultancy and/or private practice
- Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work with short, medium and longer-term client presentations, and a variety of presenting difficulties
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in Australia and/or New Zealand
For employment opportunities, candidates will require 3+ years experience with the ability to consult 3+ days per week. Independent practitioners require the ability to consult 2+ days per week.
Want to learn more?
Connect with us today on 03 9388 8113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more at our website – www.seedpsychology.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply?
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. To discuss any aspects of the role, please contact Kealey Worthen on 03 9388 8113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!