At Seed Psychology we provide quality evidence-based services, including:
- Comprehensive psychological assessments and reports
- Evidence-based individual therapy for a wide range of difficulties such as
- stress and trauma
- Couples counselling including communication skills
- Clinical hypnosis
- Supervision of postgraduate students.
Our therapeutic approaches include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy and Schema Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Emotion Focussed Therapy.
Our psychologists are professional, dedicated, and friendly, and work within a culturally sensitive framework. We abide by the highest ethical standards as determined by the APS Code of Ethics, and our Charter of Client Rights.