At Seed Psychology we provide quality evidence-based services.
- Comprehensive psychological assessments and reports
- Evidence-based individual therapy for a wide range of difficulties including:
depression, anxiety, stress and trauma.
- Couples counselling including communication skills
- Clinical hypnosis
- Supervision of post graduate students
Our therapeutic approaches include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy and Schema Therapy
Our psychologists are professional, dedicated, friendly and work within a culturally sensitive framework. We abide by the highest ethical standards as determined by APS and our Charter of Client Rights